Information below is for educational purposes only.
Detail your services
Ability Training Services provides relief care to clients who need short-term care and supervision provided because of the absence, or need for relief, of persons normally providing the care to individuals unable to care for their selves.
Our Relief Care supports include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Stand-by/observation support throughout a 24-hour span to meet intermittent and unpredictable needs
- Mobility support
- Cognitive support
- Emotional support
- Hygienic support
- Dress and grooming support
- Housekeeping support
- Nutritional support
- Meal prep support
- Restroom support
- Financial support
- Transportation support
- Route planning support
- Functional math support
- Functional reading and writing support
- Decision making support
- Self-advocacy support
- First-aid/emergency handling support
- Planning and scheduling support
- Money handling support
- Functional ADL communication support
Want to learn more about the ADL/IADL services available to those who experience intellectual and developmental disabilities in Oregon? Click here!
Interested in Relief Care? Please let us know!